Scarecrow Noah

One day me and my dog Clawdias were walking through our garden when out of nowhere a voice shouted,”Hey there is a portal and a boy just fell out of it!” Me and Clawdias ran toward it. When we got there a boy was on the ground in tears.”What’s wrong?” I said. “Yeah what’s wrong?” I looked up, the scarecrow was talking! “I must be dreaming.” I said. “Now you’re not!” Said the scarecrow.”Hi my name is Noah,.” Said Noah. What’s the boy on the grounds name. “Oh he is Connor from The Land Of Stories.” “What!” I yelled. “I’ve been reading the series in school I’m on the third book.” Clawdias barked.” Hey I remember that baby wolf.” “What did you just call my dog?!” I said. “A baby wolf.” Said Connor. “Oh yeah!” I said. “I remember when Red got Clawdias as you and your crew defeated the Evil Queen and the polar bear.””TheRed freaked out when she found out it was a baby wolf.” I said.”That was pretty funny!” Said Connor. “So what do you want to do?” I said. Lets play chess. I said. “Alright!” Said Connor. When the chess game was over we did other things like reading, hide and seek, and soccer.  We started getting older but we had a good live.