My Brother

My crazy brother is 11 and he is crazy. His name is Andrew P Parkowski. My brother broke his arm 2 weeks ago in football practice. He still has a cast. Me and my brother have almost been everywhere together. My brother is very funny he makes really weird faces. My brother is the best. How about yours if you have a brother please comment below!

Sincerely,

Luke S Parkowski

9 thoughts on “My Brother

• Actually my brother is in 6th grade. He has Mr. Bartowski I don’t know if I spelled it right but he is having a great year.

Sincerely,
      Luke

1. Hi Luke,
    I actually have 8 brothers….am I the luckiest girl in the world or what!! I love them all……and you are lucky to have the 8 of them as amazing uncles!!
    Love, Mom

2. Hi Lukey!

I love reading your stories! I’m the luckiest person in the world because I have three brothers! You and Andrew make my vacation when I come to visit you guys. J is pretty awesome too! He was crazy when he was your age. We would play games and sing really loud on family vacation drives

Love
    Melissa

3. Hi Luke!

You are so lucky to have Andrew as an older brother, and Andrew is SO lucky to have you as a younger brother!!!! Phil and Jack are awesome brothers and Dan is the perfect brother-in-law! It is so fun that you and Andrew are close in age and you can do so many fun things together.

I’m in Connecticut right now and speaking of, I miss my brothers!!!!

Love,

Amy

4. Hi Luke! I’m here.in NEW YORK CITY, the city that never sleeps! I love this post! My brother is my best friend along with my two sisters and now I have a brother in law after my sister was married last year. He’s the man! I also have some pretty awesome cousins in Ohio! You’re a lucky man to have such a cool brother like, Andrew!

5. Hi Luke!

I am in NYC right now reading your awesome blog! I have two brothers and one sister. My brothers are two of the funniest people I know. It is so great that you have a brother too. Aren’t they the best!?!?

I can’t wait to read all of your other posts!

Anna